BttB offers a variety of MENtoring Programs to assist Disengaged, Disadvantaged and/or “At-Risk” Youth.
Our programs are tailored for the individual or small group.
Types of Programs:
- 1:1 MENtoring (Engagement & Life Skills)
- 1:1 MENtoring (Engagement & Workforce Pathways)
- Small Group MENtoring (2-4 participants)
- School MENtoring Program (Up to 12 participants)
Any one or combination of the following:
- Poor Attendance
- Poor Behaviour
- Limited Social Skills
- Lack of Engagement
- Unfortunate home life/experiences
How it works:
The key component to all of our programs is our ability to have the youth ENGAGE with us.
Once we establish a positive rapport, we link the participant with their COMMUNITY.
When the youth are connected to their community, they are more likely to make positive decisions and increase their RESILIENCE.
Every Program works on this simple premise whilst working towards targeted goals and/or themes.
We offer a range of themes to the program which can be a combination of any of the following:
- Connecting/re-engaging with Family
- Connecting/re-engaging with Support Services
- Connecting/re-engaging with Education
- Respect for Woman
- Metal Work
- Work Experience
- Financial Literacy
- Intro to Power Tools
- Drug Education
- Sex Education
- Indigenous Cultural Education
- Mental Health Education
- Social Skills
- Intro to Mechanics
- Driver Education
- Workforce Preparation